Hypnosis School Curriculum
Our hypnosis training combines real life experience with the study of relevant hypnosis concepts and applications. This marriage of theory and practice results in graduates that are ready to hit the ground running.
Our training material is non-proprietary and is grounded in the solid foundation of tried and true principals and practices that have stood the test of time. To accomplish this, we draw on the following classic hypnosis and hypnotherapy books as the basis for our training:
- Analytical Hypnotherapy Principles and Practice by E. A. Barnett, MD
- Childbirth With Hypnosis by William S. Kroger, MD
- Classical Uses Of Hypnosis/General Techniques Of Hypnotism by Andre M. Weitzenhoffer
- Clinical And Experimental Hypnosis In Medicine, Dentistry, And Psychology by William S. Kroger
- Clinical Hypnosis: Principles and Applications by Harold B. Crasilneck & James A. Hall
- Handbook Of Clinical Hypnosis by Rhue, Lynn, & Kirsh
- Hypnosis and Behavior Modification: Imagery Conditioning by William D. Fezler & William S. Kroger
- Hypnosis: New Tool In Nursing Practice Edited by Gil Boyne
- Hypnosis In The Relief of Pain by Ernest R. Hilgard & Josephine Rohrs Hilgard
- Hypnosis, Is It For You? by Lewis R. Wolberg, M.D.
- Hypnotherapeutic Techniques by John G. Watkins, Ph.D.
- Hypnotherapy by Dave Elman
- Hypnotherapy: An Exploratory Casebook by Milton H. Erickson & Ernest L. Rossi
- Hypnotic Realities: The Induction Of Clinical Hypnosis And Forms Of Indirect Suggestion by Ernest L. Rossi, Milton H. Erickson & Sheila I. Rosse
- Mind-Body Therapy: Methods Of Ideodynamic Healing In Hypnosis by David B. Cheek, M.D. & Ernest L. Rossi
- Miracles On Demand: The Radical Short-Term Hypnotherapy Of Gil Boyne by Charles Tebbetts
- Patterns Of The Hypnotic Techniques Of Milton Erickson, MD by John Grinder, Judith Delozier, Milton H. Erickson, Richard Bandler
- Practical Clinical Hypnosis: Technique And Applications by Robert G. Meyer
- The Relaxation Response by Herbert Benson, M.D. & Miriam Z. Klipper
- Self Hypnosis And Other Mind Expanding Techniques by Charles Tebbetts
- Suggestive Therapeutics and Hypnotism by Herbert A. Parkyn, MD
- Therapeutic Trances: The Cooperation Principle in Ericksonian Hypnotherapy by Stephen G. Gilligan
- Trance and Treatment: Clinical Uses Of Hypnosis by David Speigel, Herbert X. Spiegel, M.D.
- Trancework: An Introduction To The Practice Of Clinical Hypnosis by Michael D. Yapko, Ph.D.
- Transforming Therapy: A New Approach to Hypnotherapy by Gil Boyne
- Unlock Your Mind and Be Free: A Practical Approach to Hypnotherapy by Edgar Barnett, MD
- The Wizard Within: The Krasner Method of Clinical Hypnotherapy by A.M. Krasner, Ph.D.
Call us for your FREE consultation.
We will evaluate your training needs and see if this is right for you.
Call Now – 905-634-4777
New classes beginning regularly. Training times are flexible to fit your schedule.
Not in Greater Toronto or Southwestern Ontario? We can structure your training so that your travel is limited.
‡ Hypnosis Training Canada, The Burlington Hypnosis Centre, Robbie Spier Miller and the Master Hypnotist Society Canada reserve the right to refuse any student based upon scheduling and availability of Robbie Spier Miller as trainer.
‘Loving The Training’*
For both hobbyist or career track student. Your opportunity to enjoy learning hypnosis for wellbeing, happiness and success.
Friday July 16 - Monday July 19, 2021
Friday Nov 5 - Monday Nov 8, 2021
Friday April 8 – Monday April 11, 2022
Friday Oct 1 - Monday Oct 4, 2021
Friday June 4 - Monday June 7, 2021
Friday Nov 19 - Monday Nov 22, 2021
Friday February 25 – Monday February 28, 2022